[Openid-specs-ab] More on federation and control

Phil Hunt phil.hunt at oracle.com
Tue Jul 31 19:53:52 UTC 2018

Mike J

These comments should be addressed prior to implementation.  The implementation vote should NOT occur until you have published a draft everyone agrees upon.

Working on a promise is not really appropriate given the group is entertaining a major legal decision on IPR — especially if the IPR might change in fundamental ways.

Phil

Oracle Corporation, Identity Cloud Services Architect
@independentid
www.independentid.com <http://www.independentid.com/>phil.hunt at oracle.com <mailto:phil.hunt at oracle.com>