[Openid-specs-ab] More on federation and control

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 31 19:49:41 UTC 2018

Mike S., this may be your perception, but it isn't the reality.  As for your comments, they were acknowledged will be addressed, per http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/Week-of-Mon-20180611/006794.html.  You know that.  The working group and the foundation have always been strongly consensus-based, with all participant's contributions being acted upon to by the working groups.

If you want to drive consensus about specific changes, write them up and come talk about them in the working group.  That's a far more effective means of driving consensus than sending e-mail after e-mail saying that you don't like what's there but not proposing specific, concrete alternatives.

				-- Mike