[Openid-specs-ab] ABSTAIN on the vote to approve Implementer’s Draft of OpenID Connect Federation Specification

Prateek Mishra Prateek.Mishra at oracle.com
Tue Jul 31 16:34:32 UTC 2018

I have voted to abstain. I did not find a way to add a comment to the vote, hence this message.

This reflects our perception that there are WG consensus issues where feedback on issues is received and apparently ignored in the perception of the submitter.

Editors need to confirm agreement and chairs should be calling for consensus on items which might not yet be resolved.

There should be a notice prior to major voting calling for all participants to review the document before the vote. This should be a “consensus call”.”