[Openid-specs-ab] Reform OpenID Connect

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 27 23:44:04 UTC 2018

I've written the promised "How do working groups work"? page http://openid.net/wg/about/ - as announced at http://openid.net/2018/07/27/how-do-working-groups-work/ and https://twitter.com/openid/status/1022986802754289665.  Thanks to Nat Sakimura, Adam Dawes, Carla Roncato, and Don Thibeau for their contributions to the content.  Hopefully this FAQ will be useful to working group participants new and old and help people most effectively participate in the OpenID working group processes.

				Best wishes,
				-- Mike