[Openid-specs-ab] Reform OpenID Connect

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 26 19:24:01 UTC 2018

What is discussed at the working group meetings is up to those who show up.  What's been said about the Federation spec at the meetings is mostly that it appears to be on track, based on feedback from large-scale federation experts and early implementers.  If you have a different viewpoint and want to advocate specific changes, you could show up and we'll have a discussion about that.

But complaining about process now when you haven't attended working group discussions to express your viewpoint seems a bit counterproductive.

				-- Mike