[Openid-specs-ab] Reform OpenID Connect

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Thu Jul 26 19:14:55 UTC 2018

Mike J,

According to the minutes, not much time is devoted to the federation
topic at the meetings and on the calls. When I pointed this out in my
email to the board, on 7/17, you inferred that this is
normal--discussion happened on the mailing list:

On 2018-07-17 10:32, Mike Jones wrote:
> Substantive discussion happened on the mailing list

Now it seems like we're switching back to the meetings (and calls I
guess).

At a higher level, the clear lack of consensus on the federation spec
that existed before the vote is a red flag that the process is broken,
and needs reform.

As Don says in his blog: "Vote early and often":
http://www.donthibeau.com/vote-early-and-often/

Let's make that a reality.

- Mike S

Michael Schwartz