[Openid-specs-ab] Reform OpenID Connect

Phil Hunt phil.hunt at oracle.com
Thu Jul 26 16:28:00 UTC 2018

I agree with Mike Schwartz because while you may have heard his feedback, consensus was not achieved, his concerns were not responded to with his agreement nor a call for consensus. And finally there was no call on the mailing list for a “last call” prior to calling for vote to implementation status.

This call is critical as it gives participants a deadline for input in their busy schedules before the decision to change ipr modes.

Phil