[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect News, Overview, Certification, and Action Items at June 2018 Identiverse Conference
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sun Jun 24 21:17:24 UTC 2018
I gave the following presentation during the June 2018 Identiverse Conference<https://identiverse.com/>:
* OpenID Connect: News, Overview, Certification, and Action Items (PowerPoint)<http://self-issued.info/presentations/OpenID_Connect_24-Jun-2018.pptx> (PDF)<http://self-issued.info/presentations/OpenID_Connect_24-Jun-2018.pdf>
* contribution of the Python JWTConnect OpenID RP library<https://github.com/openid/JWTConnect-Python-OidcRP/blob/master/README.md> to the OpenID Connect working group and
* launch of the Form Post Response Mode certification profiles<http://openid.net/certification/> for OPs and RPs.
Action items included:
* give the Python JWTConnect OpenID RP library<https://github.com/openid/JWTConnect-Python-OidcRP/blob/master/README.md> a try,
* test the Form Post Response Mode conformance tests<http://openid.net/certification/> and certify your implementations,
* review the OpenID Connect logout specifications<http://openid.net/connect/> now before we vote them to Final status,
* review the OpenID Connect Federation specification<http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0.html> during the current Implementer's Draft review period<http://openid.net/2018/06/08/public-review-period-for-openid-connect-federation-specification-started/>,
* participate in the RISC Implementer's Drafts members vote<https://openid.net/foundation/members/polls/141> before Friday, and
* join the OpenID Foundation<https://openid.net/foundation/members/> to be able to participate in the vote.
P.S. This note was also posted at http://self-issued.info/?p=1878 and as @selfissued<https://twitter.com/selfissued>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ab