[Openid-specs-ab] IESG Telechat conflicts with Connect Call

Hjelm, Bjorn Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com
Thu May 10 14:19:50 UTC 2018

Mike,
Thanks for the note. It was just Rich and I on the call and we assumed the majority of the Connect participants were on the same IESG call.

BR,
Bjorn

From: Openid-specs-ab [mailto:openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of Mike Jones via Openid-specs-ab
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2018 11:59 PM
To: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net
Subject: [E] [Openid-specs-ab] IESG Telechat conflicts with Connect Call

I won't be able to join the upcoming Connect call, at least at first, because the IESG Telechat is at the same time and both the Token Binding specs and the Security Event Token (SET) spec will be reviewed there.  Both of these matter to OpenID, so I'm going to listen in on the Telechat.  If they're discussed early, I may be able join part way through the Connect call.