[Openid-specs-ab] IESG Telechat conflicts with Connect Call

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu May 10 06:58:54 UTC 2018

I won't be able to join the upcoming Connect call, at least at first, because the IESG Telechat is at the same time and both the Token Binding specs and the Security Event Token (SET) spec will be reviewed there.  Both of these matter to OpenID, so I'm going to listen in on the Telechat.  If they're discussed early, I may be able join part way through the Connect call.