[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 17-Apr-17

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 17 23:31:18 UTC 2017

Spec call notes 17-Apr-17

Mike Jones
Rich Levinson
Edmund Jay
John Bradley

Agenda
              Certification Issue Tracking
              Open Issues
              Next Call

Certification Issue Tracking
              Roland & Hans are starting to track issues using GitHub
              We want to examine the existing issue set https://bitbucket.org/openid/certification/issues?status=new&status=open
                           Closing any that have been addressed and migrating the others to GitHub
              Edmund will look through the issues on bitbucket that he created
                           Those that are required for certification almost certainly have been addressed
                           He'll let us know about any that remain

Open Issues
              There was one new open issue
              #1016 Registration : redirect_uris changed by server
                           We should clarify that the server cannot change requested redirect_uri values
                           Doing so is a server bug and a security issue
                           Mike assigned this to himself
                           We should perhaps also review the other registration parameters to see if they should similarly be unchangeable

Discussion about issuer discovery in multi-tenant systems
              John mentioned a private discussion about issuer discovery in multi-tenant systems such as Azure
              That's something we should be looking at all-up
              Some discussion material will likely be sent to the working group on this topic in the future

Next Call
              The next call is Thursday, April 27 at 7am Pacific Time