[Openid-specs-ab] "Configuration Document"

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Sun Apr 2 02:54:43 UTC 2017

This is nit-picking, but "Configuration Document" is capitalized in the
OpenID Connect Discovery 1.0 spec, but it's never defined.

It might be worthwhile to also define "Configuration Endpoint".

Not a major issue. It came up because I'm defining schema for the OTTO
federation spec, and I'm trying to cross-reference OpenID Discovery or
Core for the definitions.

RFC 5785 is sort of generic about what kind of information can be
published in the .well-known location, so I couldn't figure out how to
make it work for this purpose.

- Mike