[Openid-specs-ab] FW: [jose] Code and CodeStand

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 29 22:27:59 UTC 2017

Since many of you have written code that implements RFCs, including JOSE and JWT (such as the implementations listed at http://openid.net/developers/jwt/), I thought you might be interested in the IETF CodeStand project.  Kathleen tells me that this is the first version of CodeStand and it continue improving but all contributed connections between specs and code will be maintained as it evolves.

				-- Mike