[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Logout Implementer’s Drafts Approved

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Mar 29 04:13:23 UTC 2017

As I wrote in my personal blog post<http://self-issued.info/?p=1668> about this “As expected, the reviews generated some great feedback on ways to make the specs clearer. I expect the working group to incorporate that feedback in future revisions.”  I was talking with Torsten during IETF today and thanked him for the great reviews – teasing him that he wouldn’t have done them if we hadn’t held the vote.  We both agreed that candidate Implementer’s Draft reviews are great forcing functions.  I expect us to incorporate the feedback received in the next few weeks and publish updated drafts.

In the meantime, I hope that implementers will also build and deploy these newly minted Implementer’s drafts and also give us feedback based on their implementation and deployment experiences – especially now that the OpenID Foundation IPR protections apply to these specifications.

                                                       -- Mike

P.S.  That said, you’re always free to submit issues in the working group issue tracker at https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open.