[Openid-specs-ab] Comments on OpenID Connect Front-Channel Logout

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sun Mar 26 21:13:40 UTC 2017

Thanks for your review, Torsten.

John can you answer the first question about the matching domain, port, and scheme?

The query parameters are optional because in some deployments, it's normal to log all sessions out upon logout (usually because multiple sessions for different users aren't even possible on the RP on the same connection).  For instance, this is the case for Microsoft Accounts and their relying parties.  RPs that need this information can signal this requirement using the "frontchannel_logout_session_required" registration parameter.

I'll look at the section swap suggestion for the next draft.

Good point about Section 4.

				Thanks again,
				-- Mike