[Openid-specs-ab] Comments on OpenID Connect Session Management

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sun Mar 26 21:01:27 UTC 2017

Thanks for the useful review comments, Torsten.  I agree that adding some examples like the other specs would be a good idea.

Breno should probably be the one to respond to the session_state vs. ID Token question and the targetOrigin question.

Yes, I think it's the Connect Authentication Response that's being talked about in 4.2.  I'll think about this some more.

The post_logout_uri isn't an open redirector because it's registered.

Relevant third party cookie text should probably be added to all the logout specs.  This is actually tracked as issue #1003 https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1003/document-possible-impacts-of-disabling.  Would you like to work on some text for this this week?

				Thanks again,
				-- Mike