[Openid-specs-ab] backchannel logout: nonce and key

Axel.Nennker at telekom.de Axel.Nennker at telekom.de
Wed Mar 22 09:21:36 UTC 2017

If the issuer has a id_token_signing_key and a logout_command_signing_key then the receiver knows that the JWS is not a valid signed logout_command-JSON, right?
If somebody tries to push an id_token into the logout endpoint then it would not validate because the wrong key is used.

I am not saying that different signing keys are the best solution but the proposed “solution” is hacky.

//Axel