[Openid-specs-ab] Calendar on home page: is it correct?

rich levinson rich.levinson at oracle.com
Tue Jan 10 20:20:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to set up my calendar for 2017, and noticed that the times
for the openid-specs-ab group may have changed:

On the home page:
   http://openid.net/wg/connect/

The only mtg that appears to be listed is the Jan 5, 2017 7AM PST mtg.
The Jan 5 mtg notes:
http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/Week-of-Mon-20170102/006405.html

  said the next mtg would be Jan 19, 2017 7AM PST, but this is not currently on the calendar.

Also there are no Monday mtgs listed on the calendar.

When the mtgs are added, will the gotomeeting mtg id's remain the same?

   Thanks,
   Rich