[Openid-specs-ab] Interaction between OIDC Registration and RFC7591

George Fletcher gffletch at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 02:31:26 UTC 2016

Given the current situation, I think the client should assume the AS
ignored the values (rather than rejected them) and effectively "try
again" on the request. At least with scope value, I don't see any
security risk and if the AS doesn't support those scope values, that
should be clear in the token response.

In general, for clients, I prefer to always be explicit with requested
scopes rather than relying on a pre-registered default scope set.

Thanks,
George