[Openid-specs-ab] RP Test Tools Testers

Filip panva.ip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 07:32:55 UTC 2016

4) What's the stance on certification fees for open-sourced libraries
offering generic RP (and OP for that matter) implementations, i.e. pyOIDC,
phpOIDC and node's oidc-provider or openid-client? They are not really
'deployments' but still potentially conformant implementations.

Best,
*Filip*

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 4:34 PM, Mike Schwartz via Openid-specs-ab <