[Openid-specs-ab] Profile for using SCIM with OpenID Connect

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 7 00:56:12 UTC 2016

After the working group makes a decision to adopt a document as a working group document, it’s added to the working group repository in Bitbucket and the current draft is published at openid.net/specs/.  We can plan to discuss it among the working group participants on the call tomorrow morning and then assuming things go well there, the next step is to send a formal request for adoption to the working group mailing list for confirmation of the adoption decision and/or feedback on it.  We can go over all of that on the call.

Tomorrow’s call is at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/181372694 or if that isn’t possible, at:
Dial +1 (636) 277-0133