[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #994: Specification refinement (openid/connect)

Jens Frey issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Jul 6 15:21:03 UTC 2016

New issue 994: Specification refinement
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/994/specification-refinement

Jens Frey:

I've been working on the address claim and noticed some differences
between the explanatory text in section 5.1.1 where it says

    country
       Country name component

which (to me) implies the actual name of the country (like Germany or
Switzerland)

and the example in section 5.6.2.1 where the country code is (I guess)
an ISO 3166-1 Alpha-2 code.

    "country": "US"

As the specification otherwise is pretty clear about these things I hope
it is possible to add that information to avoid implementations treating
things differently.