[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID AB/Connect Call Notes (2016-02-04)

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 4 18:38:44 UTC 2016

Finishing the errata is also high on my priority list.  The tracker https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open contains issues tagged for the errata milestone that we need to address to do this. I'll work on mine.

John, when do you think you could get us proposed text for the two errata issues assigned to you?  (If you could do 969 at the same time, that would also be good.)

Thanks,
-- Mike