[Openid-specs-ab] Blog post: Identity Convergence and Microsoft's Ongoing Commitment to Interoperability (Mike Jones)`

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 28 18:20:41 UTC 2016

At present, Microsoft customers using their own IdPs can federate into Azure Active Directory using either WS-Federation or SAML 2.0.  For instance, institutions using Shibboleth use SAML 2.0 enable access to Office 365 via AAD.  Incoming federation with OpenID Connect isn't yet supported, and while it is logical to expect that it will be supported in the future, I'm sure that you all understand that I can't pre-announce or comment on future product plans.

				Best wishes,
				-- Mike