[Openid-specs-ab] Errata 2 drafts

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 3 22:57:56 UTC 2015

I've checked in preliminary drafts incorporating errata 2 changes at http://openid.bitbucket.org/.  Specs changed were Core, Discovery, Registration, Session, Logout, Basic, and Implicit.  We should go over the open errata issues at https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&sort=-id during the working group call in a few minutes.  The History entry from core is:
*         Referenced completed RFCs.
*         Added missing URLs in references.
*         Removed compatibility note about Google issuer value.
*         Fixed issue #972 - Nonce requirement in hybrid auth request.
*         Corrected a typo in the spelling of self-issued.me.
*         Changed instances of http://server.example.com to https://server.example.com.
*         Changed to use "Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store" and "Pragma: no-cache" in examples.
*         Tracked terminology changes made in the referenced IETF specs since errata set 1.
*         Updated the RFC 2616 references to RFC 7230, RFC 7231, or RFC 7234, as appropriate.

See the history entries in the other specs for summaries of the changes made to them thus far.  Once we've resolved the outstanding errata issues, I'll also publish diffs for people to review.