[Openid-specs-ab] Possible errata item for openid-connect-migration-1_0

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 31 01:33:53 UTC 2015

The OpenID 2.0 to OpenID Connect Migration spec doesn't register the openid2_realm request parameter or openid2_id claim in the appropriate IANA registries.  As an errata action, we could add an IANA Considerations section to do so.  Do we want to do this or is this enough of a corner case that it's not worth us doing so?