[Openid-specs-ab] I'm planning to start applying errata edits to OpenID Connect

torsten at lodderstedt.net torsten at lodderstedt.net
Wed Jul 29 12:05:06 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

good to hear.

Regarding Dynamic Client Registration: Will you modify the OpenID
Connect Spec to be based on RFC 7591? I'm asking because the OIDC Client
Registration could be strip down (e.g. by removing the definition of
registration request/response). Moreover, this would allow the OIDC
version to leverage software statements, which are required for the
MODRNA work.

best regards,
Torsten.

Am 24.07.2015 20:14, schrieb Mike Jones:

> I wanted to let you know that I plan to start applying errata edits to the OpenID Connect specifications. These edits will include:
>
> · Referencing the JOSE, JWT, OAuth Assertions, and acct URI RFCs instead of working group drafts
>
> · Registering the Connect-specific Dynamic Registration metadata values in the registry established by RFC 7591
>
> · Removing the warning about the Google "iss" value currently in Section 15.6.2
>
> · Addressing typos described in the issue tracker
>
> If you know of other issues that we need to address as errata, please add them to the issue tracker at https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open [2] using the milestone "Errata".
>
> Note that I'll first publish the updated drafts to http://openid.bitbucket.org/ [3] for review. Also, I think we should wait until draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint [4] exits the RFC Editor queue and becomes an RFC before we call this second errata round done.
>
> -- Mike

Links:
------
[2]