[Openid-specs-ab] I'm planning to start applying errata edits to OpenID Connect

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 24 18:14:50 UTC 2015

I wanted to let you know that I plan to start applying errata edits to the OpenID Connect specifications.  These edits will include:

*        Referencing the JOSE, JWT, OAuth Assertions, and acct URI RFCs instead of working group drafts

*        Registering the Connect-specific Dynamic Registration metadata values in the registry established by RFC 7591

*        Removing the warning about the Google "iss" value currently in Section 15.6.2

*        Addressing typos described in the issue tracker

If you know of other issues that we need to address as errata, please add them to the issue tracker at https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open using the milestone "Errata".

Note that I'll first publish the updated drafts to http://openid.bitbucket.org/ for review.  Also, I think we should wait until draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-08> exits the RFC Editor queue and becomes an RFC before we call this second errata round done.