[Openid-specs-ab] OTTO - "Published registry of trusted endpoint metadata"

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Tue May 26 13:55:33 UTC 2015

Anwar,

What you are describing is the reason we started the OTTO work group at
Kantara.  Here is the proposed charter:
   https://github.com/nynymike/otto/blob/master/kantara/charter.md

Note: Gluu has also done some early work on OAuth2 federation,
implementing a "join" endpoint and other endpoints to manage federation
metadata publication:
   http://ox.gluu.org/doku.php?id=oxauth:federation
Note: the need to revise this is why we decided to start OTTO

The charter is currently being considered by the Kantara Leadership.

Mike Schwartz
Gluu

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anwarreddick