[Openid-specs-ab] oxProx in Github

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Tue May 26 13:33:37 UTC 2015

OpenID Connect enthusiasts,

A while back, Gluu started a project to write an OpenID Connect proxy.
It was never completed due to lack of demand, so we forgot to publish it
on Github.

There was some mention of proxy support in the future on this list (i.e.
'domain_hint'), so I thought it was timely to just publish what we have.

We will pick up development of oxProx when we start to see requirements
for inbound OpenID Connect to SaaS providers.

oxProx github:
   https://github.com/GluuFederation/oxProx

oxProx wiki page:
   http://ox.gluu.org/doku.php?id=oxprox:home

Any brave souls who experiment with this software can post questions on
https://support.gluu.org

thx,

Mike
Gluu