[Openid-specs-ab] standalone metadata format for OIDC endpoints?

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Mon May 25 19:01:42 UTC 2015

Roland Hedberg did some work on that a while ago.

I don’t know of any current effort.   It might be time for the WG to consider that if there is interest.

RP metadata should intersect with the software statement in the IETF version of Dynamic client registration.

I did rase the question  a while ago if registration might be extended to allow a link to be pushed, so that a software statement (signed claims) could be pulled.

There was also a agricultural group out of a university doing something in this area to create a federation for farmers, about a year ago.  I don’t have a link handy.

John B.