[Openid-specs-ab] Session management issue #915 closed

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 6 07:36:45 UTC 2015

While I was editing, I also applied the fix to this issue and published a new version of the Session Management spec:
               #915 - Session 4.2 - Computation of OP session_state in the IdP requires origin URI
               http://hg.openid.net/connect/issue/915/session-42-computation-of-op-session_state

You can review the updated version at http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-session-1_0-23.html.

Todd, thanks again for writing up the proposed changes and sorry it took so long for them to be applied.  Please let me know if you think I got them right.