[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 2-Mar-15

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 2 23:47:39 UTC 2015

Spec call notes 2-Mar-15

Mike Jones
Edmund Jay
George Fletcher
Nat Sakimura
John Bradley

Agenda
               Form Post Response Mode
               Logout
               Certification
               Meeting before IIW

Form Post Response Mode
               Proposed wording changes were sent about an hour before the call and agreed to by several responders
                              Mike will apply these changes and notify people as secretary

Logout
               What should we call the front channel HTTP GET based logout?
                              The string above is descriptive but a horrible name
                              We could call it Yet Another Logout and pronounce it Y'all ;-)
                              We could call it OpenID Connect HTTP-Based Logout
               Mike is close to writing an actual spec
               John continues thinking about how to structure back channel logout
                              John is trying to get his head around how/whether to make this SCIM compatible/friendly
                              He's also thinking about whether the endpoint should use RFC 6750 and use a JWT as the token
                              The JWT should not be an ID Token, so that it can't be used for login
                              It would include a "sid" but not a "sub" - at least not using that claim name

Certification
               Not much happened with the test suites last week due to Roland attending a GÉANT project meeting

Meeting before IIW
               https://openid-mar-2015.eventbrite.com
               George sent out a proposed agenda starting at 10:30
               George will ask John Ehrig to update the eventbrite site with the agenda