[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #60: Test results in logs and on test page are often inconsistent (openid/certification)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Sat Feb 14 00:47:26 UTC 2015

New issue 60: Test results in logs and on test page are often inconsistent
https://bitbucket.org/openid/certification/issue/60/test-results-in-logs-and-on-test-page-are

Michael Jones:

I've noticed numerous cases where the Result at the end of the log doesn't correspond to the result shown on the test page.  I believe that a code change should be made so that exactly the same logic is used in both cases.

Specifically, PASSED should always correspond to the GREEN circle, WARNING should always correspond to the YELLOW circle, FAILED should always correspond to the RED circle, TEST INCOMPLETE should always correspond to the BLUE question mark.

Let's change the code design so that they are always consistent so we don't have to keep fixing these one at a time.

Responsible: Rohe