[Openid-specs-ab] More the one token

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Thu Feb 12 13:04:47 UTC 2015

Yes they are independent access tokens.  The one returned in the response from authorization endpoint is for a client in the browser and the one from the token_endpoint is for a backend server that has client credentials.   The one for the confidential part of the client might have more permissions and or a longer life.

John B.

Sent from my iPhone