[Openid-specs-ab] Making OAuth 2.0 Form Post Response Mode a final specification

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at umu.se
Wed Feb 11 15:42:14 UTC 2015

> 10 feb 2015 kl. 13:20 skrev Brian Campbell <bcampbell at pingidentity.com>:
>
> Ping has run (and passed) that test too. I did it both before and after whatever you fixed. What changed or what was faulty?

The tool was looking in the wrong place for the returned information.
So it didn’t really verify that it got a reasonable result.

- Roland

"It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error; let us pardon reciprocally each others’ folly - that is the first law of nature.” - Voltaire