[Openid-specs-ab] Source with meaningful test names

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Feb 11 07:40:59 UTC 2015

Hi Roland,

As we discussed, I edited the source to change to using meaningful test names, while still keeping meaningful category names to enable test grouping.  The corresponding test name updates have been applied to the attached test spreadsheet as well.  Please let us know once this version has been deployed.

                                                            Thanks again!