[Openid-specs-ab] Updated conformance profiles spreadsheet

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Sun Feb 8 17:43:12 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

I'm missing test cases verifying the standard compliance of an OP's refresh token handling as specified in section 12 of the core spec. I would suggest to add such tests, esp. with respect to the correct handling of the openid scope values and the id token contents (iss, sub, iat, auth_time, ...).

best regards,
Torsten.