[Openid-specs-ab] OADA profile

Anthony Nadalin tonynad at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 8 20:14:27 UTC 2015

I really like Frank Purdue's chickens

From: Openid-specs-ab [mailto:openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of John Bradley
Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2015 7:37 AM
To: <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
Subject: [Openid-specs-ab] OADA profile

FYI

OADA http://openag.io

They are developing a profile of Connect for Agriculture.

It seems to be lead by a team from Purdue.

I talked to them earlier in the week and suggested them participating in the OIDF and IETF working groups rather than creating incompatible extensions.

They invented there own asymmetric authentication, and did some incompatible things dynamic client registration, that they call client discovery.

I did suggest that they at-least use the same JSON format including software statements as dynamic client registration.