[Openid-specs-ab] Cookbooks project

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at umu.se
Sun Dec 14 08:38:04 UTC 2014

Nat,

> 14 dec 2014 kl. 01:45 skrev Nat Sakimura <sakimura at gmail.com>:
>
> Some of the things that we need to consider are
>
> 1) how much optional things we are going to put in, e.g., discovery
> 2) how many flows should we cover in one recipe.

Are you envisioning one document with a common introduction and then one section per language ?

> I kind of think that the first ones should be minimalistic, and so I did not include discovery nor other possible flows in my Javascript one. I was thinking of making the one for discovery separately. What do you guys think?

I linked to the documentation that’s in the pyoidc distribution and that document has to be self contained
and also covering more than just the code flow.

— Roland

”Being able to think like a child is an important attribute of being an adult” - Eddie Izzard