[Openid-specs-ab] Cookbooks project

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 00:45:15 UTC 2014

Thanks Roland and Dominick.

Some of the things that we need to consider are

1) how much optional things we are going to put in, e.g., discovery
2) how many flows should we cover in one recipe.

I kind of think that the first ones should be minimalistic, and so I did
not include discovery nor other possible flows in my Javascript one. I was
thinking of making the one for discovery separately. What do you guys
think?

Nat