[Openid-specs-ab] Proposed host names for self-certification work

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 18 00:34:54 UTC 2014

Yes, we’ll host all but possibly one of our test OPs under paths.

It’s up to us to decide whether to put version numbers in names or not.  I’d personally not bother with it at first and only introduce version numbers (or better yet, changed feature identifiers) in paths as the need arises in future versions of the certification test suite.

                                                                -- Mike