[Openid-specs-ab] Proposed host names for self-certification work

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 17 22:48:47 UTC 2014

I had assumed that we would run our OPs on op.certification.openid.net<http://op.certification.openid.net> and our RPs on rp.certification.openid.net<http://rp.certification.openid.net>.  But it's an interesting potential point of confusion.  For what it's worth, I would expect that the main certification description pages would be somewhere on the host openid.net.  While there'd likely be read-me pages on these hosts, they'd probably just point to the testing descriptions on openid.net.  These hosts are really there as places to host the running test infrastructure.

Any further comments from anyone?

                                                            -- Mike