[Openid-specs-ab] One more last-minute errata item identified

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 16 19:28:06 UTC 2014

The descriptions of client_secret_basic and client_secret_post in http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0-21.html#ClientAuthentication refer to OAuth section 3.2.1 (which is generic text about Client Authentication).  Whereas the descriptions of how these methods actually work are in OAuth section 2.3.1 (Client Password).  A developer has pointed out to me that this would be a more useful reference.

Should we make this change (from 3.2.1 to 2.3.1)?  I think we should.

If I don't hear "no"s by the end my day, I'll make the change and send the note about the review starting.