[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 15-Sep-14

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 15 23:23:06 UTC 2014

Spec call notes 15-Sep-14

Mike Jones
Nat Sakimura
John Bradley
Edmund Jay

Agenda
               OpenID 2.0 Migration Spec
               Errata
               Session Management
               Open Issues
               October 27 OpenID Workshop

OpenID 2.0 Migration Spec
               Mike sent a proposed message about the 45 day review period
               We will say that the voting period may open early, using language from the Final review announcement
               Mike will wait until tomorrow morning for feedback, then proceed

Errata
               Mike sent a proposed message about the 45 day review period
               We will say that the voting period may open early, using language from the Final review announcement
               Mike will wait until tomorrow morning for feedback, then proceed

Session Management
               We're not yet ready for another Implementer's Draft vote for Session Management
               There's still at least one open issue
               This should be our next priority once these the other document reviews have begun

Open Issues
               There are no new open issues

October 27 OpenID Workshop
               The registration URL is https://openid-wg-oct-2014.eventbrite.com
                              There are currently 28 people registered
               Nat will announce this in the OpenID event calendar page http://openid.net/foundation/calendar-of-events/

               We need to create a real agenda for the workshop
               Each working group needs to decide how to use the time at the workshop
               The Connect WG probably wants to talk about certification during its time