[Openid-specs-ab] post_logout_redirect_uri and NOT signing out of the OP

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 28 16:25:56 UTC 2014

If the user decides not to log out of the OP, it seems to me like it’s up to the OP what to do next.  I agree with you that the post_logout_redirect_uri is intended to be used in the case when the user is logged out.

On your question about the id_token_hint not matching the logged in user, remember that there may be multiple signed in users.  The intent is for the user identified in the id_token_hint to be logged out.  If that user is already logged out, there’s nothing to do.

                                                            -- Mike