[Openid-specs-ab] Errata edits completed again

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 27 23:35:36 UTC 2014

The errata spec versions have been updated again, with the only changes (besides updating the dates and the history entries) being to add "NOT RECOMMENDED" to the lists of RFC 2119 keywords - addressing issue #954, and to update the dyn-reg version numbers.

At this point, I think we're just waiting on Migration to quiesce and then we can begin the review periods.

                                                                -- Mike