[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 25-Aug-14

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 25 23:37:59 UTC 2014

Spec call notes 25-Aug-14

Mike Jones
Nat Sakimura
Edmund Jay
John Bradley

Agenda
               OpenID 2.0 Migration Spec
               Errata
               October 27 OpenID Workshop
               Open Issues

OpenID 2.0 Migration Spec
               #948 Migration - (te) 1.2 More precise definition of OpenID 2.0 identifier (by Markus)
                              Accepted
               #949 Migration - (te) 2., and 6. verification rule (by Markus)
                              Tentatively rejected, but we should find out whether the xri.net implementation will work
               #950 - Migration - (te) 4. xri portion needs change (by Markus)
                              We agreed that the "openid2_id" claim should be the real OpenID 2.0 identifier
               #951 - Migration - (te) Appendix A Resource -> RP? (by Markus)
                              Accepted
               #952 - An XRI spec reference should be added
                              Accepted
               #953 - The Document History section needs to be added
                              Accepted

               We're very close to an Implementer's Draft candidate, but we should get another review from Markus Sabadello after these changes

Errata
               #954 - All - RFC 2119 term "NOT RECOMMENDED" used but not listed
                              Accepted

October 27 OpenID Workshop
               Adam has advertised this to the working groups and the general list
               The registration URL is https://openid-wg-oct-2014.eventbrite.com
               We need to create a real agenda for the workshop
               Each working group needs to decide how to use the time at the workshop

Open Issues
               There were no other new open issues