[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 18-Aug-14

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 18 23:30:37 UTC 2014

Spec call notes 18-Aug-14

John Bradley
Nat Sakimura
Mike Jones
Edmund Jay
Zhanna Tsitkov

Agenda
               OpenID 2.0 Migration Spec
               Errata
               October 27 OpenID Workshop
               Open Issues

OpenID 2.0 Migration Spec
               All the technical issues and most editorial issues are checked in
               Nat is still waiting for reviews from the XRI community
               A few days after Nat declaring that the edits are finished, we should be ready for the 45 day review period

Errata
               Mike believes that all changes are in
               There were only three changes
               Brian Campbell has reviewed them already
               It would be good for Nat, George, John, and anyone else who wants to to review them as well
               Then we should be ready for the 45 day review period

October 27 OpenID Workshop
               Google is hosting
               John created an Eventbrite page for the event at https://openid-wg-oct-2014.eventbrite.com
               Mike will ask Adam to possibly reserve the morning as well and for him to advertise the event

Open Issues
               #915 - Computation of OP session_state in the IdP requires origin URI
                              Todd Lainhart provided updated proposed wording