[Openid-specs-ab] Updated Draft (draft 03) of the Migration Spec.

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 08:35:12 UTC 2014

Thanks, but I think I have treated all the technical errors like
referencing a wrong section number, etc., which would change the meaning.
All that remains are actually editorial comments that could wait till after
the Monday discussion or even till the final version.
There are five issues that are waiting for discussion in the issue list as
well, including the issues around the copyright statements and IPR
statements.

Editorial comments are being worked on gradually even now.

HTML version is actually much better. The comments in the word version were
almost completely illegible, maybe because of the difference between a Mac
version of the MS Word which I was using and the Windows version that you
are using.

Nat

> Nat, I’m frankly surprised.  There were dozens of grammatical corrections
that I gave you that you ignored.  I’ve redone my comments in the attached
version, even though I shouldn’t have had to.  Please be careful in the
application of the comments this time.  If you’re going to reject any of
them this time, please provide me with a disposition of comments saying why.

> I did make one mistake when I saved my comments this time.  I mistakenly
saved them as HTML rather than .docx.  Thus, the comments all show up as
notes at the end.   If any of them aren’t clear as a result, please write
to me privately and I’ll explain them.  Most of them were already sent to
you as comments on the -02 draft, but not all of them.  You should use
Word’s compare feature to compare this .html to the original one to be sure
you see all the edits I made, because not all of them have associated
comments.

openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of Nat Sakimura

https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/diff/openid-connect-migration-1_0.xml?diff1=0752b8ff5d11&diff2=50729c85a516aeda9cf2f058bc48451b2f16c3a3&at=default